Buddy read this one :)


  • Hell yeah.I'm getting bored now.Just hearing song of Christina Perri.I'll know you're hearing the same thing to yeah?teheee.'Jar of Hearts'What the wonderful meaning.'who do you think you are'LOL..haha.Hey you know what,its a little weird when someone who already break your heart wanna get another change to be back with you.What the hell that he or she trying to get so?The past is past.No net no say sorry or regret what that they already done.Come on.Why don't you say 'I'm sorry' before you're broke up all your promise at her?She's already tired of crying and now the words that you can say just SORRY.Just like that?We all just don't mind at type like that person any more.Why?Cause we just get another one who much better then you'rs.
  • Stop making nonsense.Begging at something that won't happen.Even if you get another change.Doesn't mean that they already forget about THAT THINGS.Anybody can forgive dude.but not forget.Easy to say like something''Forget about the past.Let just being happy and the mistake won't be happen again.Promise''bla bla bla bla-.-.Sembang ahh.Feeling not something could be ridiculed.I love this words.Don't to easy to say 'Iloveyou' unless you prove it.Cause its might be someone believe it and its will hurt their feeling.Please Stop making Shit and try to be understanding.Sometimes what you want for can't gonna be happen.Life doesn't promise to give our life perfect.Its will be a little sour and a half of bitter and some sugar.*Don't steal my words please-.-''.I'm warning you.
  • Why people always wanna get easy in their life?Without thinking about others.Stop being Stupid ''S''.Sorry i love using my freaking words,Might you don't understand what the meaning is.hahaha.I mean SELFISH.urgh!Stop cheating on your partners.Believe me.Goes around come around.You will pay back what just you have do and at that time you will understand what the hell Frustration feel is.HAHA*evil laugh.Ok done typing.OMGOD-.-.Its already 3.49am.hmm.Mama i'm sorry.I wanna get another holiday for me.heeee.Love you.xoxo.



- End of my story:) -