Bored -.-

  • Hello peeps.Now already midnight but i can't sleep yet.Today was the bored day ever.I'm just lying on my bed and yeahh editing my blog and tumbler.Ohyeah.There's one stupid dumble ask a question at myfromspring like this.'Bajet hotstuff lah kau.'Ok now i wanna ask you something.Is that question?Who's are those idiot person that can't compare between question and conversation and might be that person not HOT enough to make their self to be on the 'Top 10' chart:3.Of course I'm not the hot IN the top but at least everyone might know what type of person I AM.Stop making nonsense and  doing the cheapest publicity for you'r self.
  • You must face the truth that everybody will never accept type person like you.Soo disgusting.Beware with who you're talking to.Wanna be my victim?Just do it and you pay back what have you done to me sweetie.Like I'm always said.Weakness will be on the bottom.You shouldn't know that?Its you*winkk;).That's right.
  • LOL stop talking about that fucking loser lah.One advise.Do you'r own life.Stop being type of BTR or i might call Budak Tarik Perhatian?*winkk winkk^^.DUMB!Pity on you.Teheee.Hey i wanna get my bed.Soon i will sharing another story*actly tak tidur dari semalam:).Nights yawww
*MAAF KALAU BAHASA KASAR;)


- End of my story:) -