godsick help me :(

  • Ohh hello all.I'm kinda busy now.Got a few much problem that i never know when i will get settle it.My memory just out of service.To much data has been detected and i wish i could put some damn things at a rubbish easier -.-.Holly Shit!You know what.I totally sick thinking some issues that make me feel like urgh!bloody hell.I'm just 15 not 20 or something.Sometimes i can be understanding.Do what ever people want i want to BUT sometimes i will be selfish and being obstinate.Please don't be so wolfish.I am a good listener but Allah give me ear NOT only to be listener.See?
  • Yes i know everybody got their own problems and anyone can't face their own puzzle alone and if people can think how pain it is when your brain cannot think how to solve the quiz is now i wonder why creature that given name as human never done giving a trouble to relative among Islam?ohhjezz.
  • Hmm hun.Life not to nice like movie or novel.Happy ending.Might be happiness will come just only for a second or an hour but the truth is trouble always come :).always always and always-.-.buzz.I'm sorry for saying like a crappy net.ppfftt.68% always spoil my mood.i only will be ok like 36 or 45% ONLY.
  • Dude.This is a last issues that i will updating about you.Please take it as notice and don't ever forget about it.I'll never ask you to be nice with me but unless babe please respect each other like i do.Stop thinking that you're good enough cause for the reality is you're NOT.Stop calling me 'perempuan' cause for surely i have a name.Might you can't see the fact that you're not to good to being a FRIENDS of mine.Making you feel like a rubbish is my job.Why?oh sweet.I'll never hate people as much as i hate you and i mean it!Like people always say.A good friend never talk behind of her friends :)AND please stop making your own assumption and FUCKING status at Facebook anything about me.Acting like a DIVA.Eiuwwww--''.Shame on you're self babe.Its so jerk when you pretend like calling me 'sayang' or 'baby'.babe.Fyi.I'm not type of person that so get easy to put my belief in some people like you.Yeahh even my exam never done with a good result,but i still can compare between friends and betrayer.Hm ok just forget about it-.-.i got 1 news and perhaps its a little weird but now i was moved to new school and i love SMKTS muchh muchh more then the older one.Everybody treat me so nice and yeah i hope what has happen in SMKJR*bad things! will not happen again in my new life in SMKTS :).Hmm.There's one boy had a nice voice in my class.I hear it with my pair of ear and godd.I'm meltingg-.- and heeeee.Capital A treat me so well.Even some guys told me that he pretend like he so nice with me cause he want something from me and i guess you know what the thing is yeah?LOL.I actly don't ever care what will happen next,but for honestly.Yeahh i think i have been crush withh his superb romantic behavior ;) and hahaha.For me, capital A is quite cute :p.Whatsoever lahh.I adore my life now and Slut please stay away from me bitchh :D

- End of my story:) -