Friends?


  •   haishh.For now once.I know what meaning of friends dude.We get easy to get more friends for laugh.Easy to get many friends for gossip and much friends to hang out.But..We only got friends for fun.We can't sharing our problem to them cause it might be that they doesn't wanna hear your problem.They doesn't wanna know your problem is.Why?cause they have their own life and don't want to know what happens in your life babe.Not all of your friends can being your best friend forever or should i call 'BFF'?
  • Ok i wonder why always i got FFF not BFF.I mean.Friends For Fun.but i'm glad to know Siti Hajar.The only friend that can bring happiness.Make me chill when i feel sad.Make me laugh in a minute.hahaha.I'll always miss my biy:).I just like to call her Hajar.Beautiful name isn't it?LOL.
  • Honestly my life not to perfect.yeahh.I have wonderful family.got one sweet boyfriend.Many FFF.haha and FF.Fake friends;).and one good friends:).but its still have one missing and i always wonder what?The feeling of L or might some people said Lonely.yeahh.thats feeling.I wanna make new life that can always make me smile.Not always make me feel like stupid dumb.
  • Mom.is what that you tell me is true?Best friend never existed?Is that true?Cause now i think the same way to.What use friends for life?Tired of waiting.tired of crying and all what i ever i wanted...useless.Perfect life never done.What people always says such as fairytale.Cause i'll never feel that way.15years of waiting and i never get the answer.hahaha.Laugh for nothing.
  • I wanna friends.A good friends.Not FAKE.yeahh.i got Facebook Acc.Can chatting when i feel bored.but when i had a bad time.What i needed is FRIENDS.I mean True Friends to sharing.yeahh i got family by my side.But...Hmmm.Believed me.You never know what i'm trying to talking about unless you feel the same way to.


- End of my story:) -