One story from Jakarta :)

  •  Hello hun :).I'm back LOL.Hm.Ok.I want to share with you something.My sis just come back from Jakarta and i just back from airport.A little tired pluss now is midnight and suppose at this time i should be on bed and sleep well huh-.-.I dare to tell you.Malaysian life style is quite good then Indonesian.It's doesn't mean that i wants to condemn that country,but i believe everyone should agreed about what just i say.One things that i can't forget and it's make me feel sad when see a kids just aged five years old have to work or ask money from somebody to support their life.Just one think i can say.These not the normal life it's should be.Right?Hm.Ok babe.Now i feel sleepy and want to get some rest.Don't worry hun.I had many story to share with you but not at this time.Nytes all.xo

- End of my story:) -